Weekend jobs are extremely important. Maybe you are a student or full time mom who can’t work during the regular business hours. Or maybe you have a full time job but want to earn extra cash to pay off your mortgage faster.
Here are a few ideas you can use to easily find a great weekend job:
1. Use your profession that demands flexible hours and shifts, such as nursing or delivery.
2. Look for jobs that attract more people on the weekends, for example retail or food. You may try the super markets nearby, or your favorite restaurants. One trick is to ask for the potential positions when they are busy – the weekend as well as on Friday (lunch time and the early afternoon!) Ask to speak to the hiring manage – you may get an offer instantly!
3. Offer services to businesses that regularly operate only during weekdays. For example, you can ask your local businesses whether they need any accounting, book keeping, computer support or security services during the weekend.
4. Create your own part-time weekend business, such as baby sitting, lawn care, maid service or tutoring. If you’re a neat person, you can offer to help clean up the house and get things organized.
5. Look for part time job listing. Contact the company using email or phone and ask if they need people during the weekend. You may also mention your availability on Saturday or Sunday. The specific mentioning may impress the management and encourage them to create a position for you.
6. Work with your current employer. Do your research first and find a reason why weekend work is needed. One example, you may tell your supervisor that getting people to pick up the phone to answer product or service questions may generate more sales. Once your boss realize that you can actually generate more revenue for the company, giving you a week end job will be a great investment for them.
7. Promote your skills effectively. You need to well prepare your resume and know how to pass the phone and in person interview. Otherwise, you won’t find a great weekend job.
Click the link below to learn the secret of finding high payment jobs – either weekend jobs or full time jobs starting today!